It's Friday afternoon. My weekend is light. I only have a few things to do around the house, a couple of errands to run, and most importantly, NO SCHOOL WORK. Next week is the best week of the year -- the week before Thanksgiving. It's awesome because it starts on a Monday and ends on a Tuesday. And even better, I have all of my plans set. I can show up Monday morning, look at my desk, and see everything ready to go.
So this means I have a huge opportunity to get some big time writing done over the weekend. I'm a little off my 2,000 a day pace because (a) I had my 3rd night of parent teacher conferences Wednesday so I was just too sapped to try and write when I got home, and (b) I decided to take Thursday night off on purpose so I could get all of my school work done and open the weekend for writing. Brilliant plan. I'm refreshed, energized, and know exactly where I'm going. It's just a matter of what kind of word count I'm going to put up over the next couple of days, and with so much time and so few other commitments, I have high hopes of covering a lot of real estate.
So if you read this from the link off Facebook, go ahead and post an encouraging comment or a like. Keep me focused. Keep my honest. I want big numbers by Monday morning, and it doesn't happen automatically.
Okay. Enough of my yakkin'. Here we go....
No comments:
Post a Comment