Sunday, May 31, 2009
An Epiphany
Here's one summer project of mine. I'm done with fast food drive thrus, and hopefully fast food in its entirety. If you can get it from a drive-thru, it's off my list of acceptable places to eat. The reason for this, other than the obvious "It's healthier not to eat that crap?" I was at a drive thru today, picking up some lunch after stopping at a gas station to fill the tank and drive through the car wash. I've had my 2009 RAV 4 for about 5 months now, and I'm still loving it quite a bit. I noticed today that I've made it a habit of taking any drive-thru pick ups and setting their bags on the floor because I don't want to take the chance of something spilling out and staining my beautiful passenger seat. I've done this reflexively probably ever since I bought the new vehicle, and today I thought for a moment about why I was doing it. And it occurred to me: If I don't trust this stuff enough to set it on a car seat, why the @#$! am I EATING it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment